Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hey, Hey! Long time no see. Thought I would show you a wonderful card I made for my friends little guy who is turning 2 today! Happy Birthday Christian!
I love my cricut and most of all I LOVE my Wild Card cartridge. It is truly the coolest thing in my stamp room. 
I chose this sweet monster for Christian, I thought he would love it. Considering he can be a little monster sometimes ;) I highly recommend you cut out the envelope before cutting the card, it will make your life much easier. all you have to do is measure the envelope length and you have the exact setting you need for your card. I cut out the little monster with some older scrap paper I had in my stash. I'm trying to actually use all that paper I have been hoarding. Having the cricut makes this task much easier. So I put some fun flock on his little face and stickles on his heart. I figure two year olds love to feel things. I know mine does! I inked the edges of him up to add a little depth. I really think this makes a card pop. I little sponging on the edges can add a new dimension to your image or card. Try it sometime. You will love it.
Enjoy your day!



1 comment:

  1. Your blog is wonderful I like reading about your new toy the Cricut and the things you can do with it.

    ReplyDelete