Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 3

Wow, I have to say this blogging business is pretty cool! I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have been checking out bunches of sites to get ideas and have made a few new friends along the way. One of those friends being Elizabeth of Elizabeth Designs. Here is her link http://goodbloghelpers.blogspot.com/
I totally owe the beauty of my web page to her. Thank you so much Elizabeth! I plan on adding way more for your future enjoyment!
So onto my day......
Here in Ohio, we got a bit of snow and are in the middle of an ice storm with much more snow on the way. I LOVE snow! We had a snow day today for my girls, too. Oh joy..... I thought i wanted a snow day, but it was just a bickering mess all day! Until the mother wised up and sent them all to their respectable rooms! Go me! Then i went to my stamp room and proceeded to make my niece a birthday card and another card just for fun! I also took bunches of pics that I plan on uploading tomorrow for your viewing pleasure! I'm certain tomorrow will be a snow day also, I'm going to have to plan some constructive activities to keep my little angels occupied. Got any ideas?

Hope you are all enjoying my blog! Have a wonderful night and a good sleep!



1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet of you!! You didn't have to do that. ((hugs)) If you log into your blogger account and press Post, then edit posts you can delete that test post I made. :)

    ReplyDelete