Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 4- pics as promised!

This is a picture of my stamp room. It is always a work in progress as any of your with craft rooms would understand. It is always out with the old and in with the new! Which since my husband lost his job at General Motors, there hasn't been as much new as I would like. BUT, being the complete crafter that I am, I have enough supplies to last me for a little while ;)
Back to my stamp room!
The wood island in the middle is our old TV stand. We ripped all the extra junk off of it and I saw the perfect island! It is housing my cuttlebug and all kind of supplies inside. I got the ink pad holder made online a few years back, if you are interested, I could probably find you a link. It is a wonderful piece for my room. I absolutely love it. Then of course is my cricut! The gem of my room. It is an amazing tool, and I use it all the time.

A close up of my gem (aka the cricut). I made the little tray to hold my cartridges. I don't have a whole lot of carts, yet but it is enough to do what I need to do. My recent edition is wild card, and WOW! It is amazing. I also house all my pens and adhesives and such in the pampered chef turnabout. I highly recommend it also. My room would be a mess without it.



Here's a pic of my baby girl all bundled up ready to go play in the snow. This kid loves snow. She would stay out all day until every part of her was frozen solid. When she finally came in, she made a nice discovery...... hot chocolate! She was loving it :)





Make it a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent use of your t.v. stand! Your room looks GREAT! And it looks lonely, too. Maybe I should come over and keep it company, hey?

    Hot chocolate is a wonderful discovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be right over to make some cards! ;) lol I love your room!

    ReplyDelete