Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello again! It is Day 2!!!

Well we are on Day 2 already, who knew time would go so fast? So im working with some wonderfully smart talented ladies on Splitcoaststampers.com to make this blog pretty. I know, i know it is totally ugly. Trust me, i know! But alas, my friends, not for long! Im on the job.

So yesterday I had my parents over for dinner. It is always nice to visit with them and chat for a few. We also rearranged my living room up a bit and now i have the long awaited island for my stamp room. I would add a pic if i knew how ;) One day you will see it, in all its glory. Trust me, i love pictures and love to share them. What a perfect outlet for me to blab now.

Make it a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, there you are! You got your island!!! Awesome. Soon, soon I will get one too.

    ReplyDelete